Dignity Solutions Review
Dignity Solutions Review
Dignity Solutions entered the market in late 2018. They are run by two brothers, Dan and Sam Johnson, who live in Michigan. Dan Johnson, one of the owners, is also the owner of our company (Many Bidets), and has been a professional in the bidet industry since 2013. We may not think about it, but not being able to use the bathroom by yourself can be one of the biggest hurdles for the elderly and individuals with disabilities. Dignity Solutions is aiming to help every individual use the bathroom with as little help as possible. While Dignity Solutions sells many bathroom solutions, they currently sell just one bidet seat model; the Cascade 3000. As is the case with all of our brand reviews, we will do our best to list some of the advantages and potential disadvantages of purchasing from Dignity Solutions.
Why Dignity Solutions?
We have many reasons to highly recommend Dignity Solutions, and below we will list what we feel are some of the company’s best attributes.
- Many people prefer to support small, family-run businesses, and Dignity Solutions certainly fits that description. Every employee in the company, from customer support to the owners, are very happy to help you with any questions you may have about their products or bathroom solutions you may be interested in. Try contacting the owner of one of the larger manufacturers, and you will not find it nearly as easy! As is often the case with smaller companies, they are exceptionally dedicated to providing the best customer service possible. Their bidet seat, the Cascade 3000, comes with a four year full warranty, as well as a thirty day risk-free trial. These are among the best you can get without paying extra for an extended warranty.
- If you are elderly or disabled, Dignity Solutions has products that are designed with you in mind. Many of the features on their bidet seat have been added to make using the bathroom as easy as possible. Perhaps you need to be able to sit on the lid when helping a loved one bathe, or you need a remote control that is extremely easy to use, even if your vision or motor skills are impaired. We believe that features like this are a great benefit for those who may be in need of some assistance in the bathroom.
Problems with Dignity Solutions
All of our brand reviews are aimed at providing as much honesty and transparency as possible. In that spirit, we will do our best to list some of the potential disadvantages that come with purchasing from Dignity Solutions.
- Dignity Solutions currently sells just one bidet seat, the Cascade 3000, and it is at the top of the market in terms of price. While we feel that the bidet is priced very fairly for what is offered, we also understand that not every customer is able to afford a bidet at that price. Please remember, we will always do our best to offer you the best price possible, and will be happy to work with you to find the very best seat at a price you can afford.
- Dignity Solutions has only been on the market for a little over a year. While reviews of their bidet seat have been very positive, they simply have not yet been around long enough to establish a longstanding reputation like some other companies in the industry already have. However, with one of the best warranties in the industry, we don’t believe that the newness of the company should be a reason to avoid buying one of the best bidet seats available.
Dignity Solutions Exclusives:
- In an effort to stay true to their mission of dignity for all, Dignity Solutions gives away one seat for every 20 sold to someone in need of a bidet but without the financial means to purchase one.
- Best standard warranty on the market: 4 year full warranty
- Local showrooms carry the Cascade 3000. See it in person in one of these locations:
View Showroom locations in a full screen map