Omigo Bidet Seat Review: What You Need To Know
Omigo is a fairly new company that burst into the bidet industry with a pretty big flourish. They are run by father and son team Tom and Thomas Lotrecchiano. If you enjoy podcasts, you may even have heard one of their ads on your favorite show.
Unfortunately we are not able to sell the Omigo brand at this time, but we’d still like to offer as much information as we can about this new company. We’ll discuss all the reasons you might want to purchase an Omigo bidet, as well as potential problems you could encounter.
Where are Omigo Bidets Made?
Omigo bidets are sourced from the same factory that makes Brondell bidet seats. In fact, Omigo’s main bidet seat is almost identical to the Brondell Swash 1400, except the control buttons are a bit different. While we don’t have much feedback on the Omigo’s build quality, we would expect it to be similar to the Brondell Swash 1400.
Comparisons are a terrific tool for figuring out which bidet seat you’ll like best. Since Omigo bidets closely resemble the Brondell Swash 1400, it may be helpful to take a look at our quick comparison between the Swash 1400 and one of our other customer favorites, the Cascade 3000.
We also have over 30 detailed comparisons between the Swash 1400 and other bidet seats! Our hope is that these can give you a feel for whether the Omigo (or even the Swash 1400) is a good fit, or if your needs will be better served by a different bidet seat.
Why Choose Omigo?
- Many people like to support small, family-owned businesses (like Many Bidets), and the Omigo company certainly fits that description. Businesses of this size have every incentive to provide the very best customer service, as this is usually the easiest way to set themselves apart from larger companies.
- A glance at Omigo’s website shows that their bidet seats have earned mostly positive reviews. Users report being very happy with the seats they purchase, and the reviews give the general impression that the company is highly responsive to questions or concerns.
Omigo Bidet Problems
In all of our brand reviews, we do our absolute best to provide as much transparency as possible, which includes listing any potential concerns. However, because Omigo is so new to the industry, we simply don’t have enough information to provide a full assessment of potential problems.
That said, since Omigo’s main seat seems nearly identical to the Brondell Swash 1400, it is likely that the same concerns with Brondell also apply to the Omigo. You can read our Brondell brand review of Brondell here.
Should I Buy an Omigo Bidet?
With so many options on the market, choosing a bidet can be a daunting process! We think that finding the perfect bidet should be easy. Here are three ways to feel confident making your decision:
- Learn everything you need to know before buying a bidet in our total Bidet Buyer’s Guide
- Take our quick and easy bidet finder quiz to get a personalized recommendation for which bidet meet your specific wants and needs
- Reach out to one of our bidet specialists for one on one expert assistance:
- Live Chat on our website
- Phone: 248-974-4030
- Email: [email protected]
- Or via WhatsApp and Marco Polo